Monday, May 21, 2012

Day Thirteen

What I say:  Even food shopping for me is a treat.  I just love wandering through the aisles, especially the Organic Foods and Fruits and Vegetables sections.  I care so much about my family's diet, that money is no object when it comes to feeding them. 

What I meant: I think the following picture pretty much speaks for itself, but you know I'll have plenty to say!

Are you friggen kidding me?  I actually took this picture with my phone, so I know it was really there, on top of the effing lobster tank, mocking me as I walked by!  And I'm not pissed because foodstamps can't be used to purchase cooked lobsters.  No.  I'm pissed that they CAN be used to purchase live ones!  WTF?  I'm eating Chicken of the Fucking Sea because I work like a dog and never get ahead, when all I have to do is quit my job, get foodstamps and eat lobster every fucking day?  Sign me up! 

Disclaimer:  I am in no way, shape, or form "picking on" those in need.  This is not meant to offend anyone specifically, and if you don't share my views, hopefully you got a chuckle and will agree with the next post!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I pick on the ones who think thy are in need...great post, got any crabs in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!! :D I completely understand how you feel on the matter! I could rant on and on for days about this exact thing (well maybe not the lobster aspect but you know what I mean).

    http://rantingsofamouthybitch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete